GENERAL INFORMATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW 34/2002 OF 12TH OCTOBER, CONCERNING SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE.
OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
Owner: Lloret Convention Bureau, LLORET FUTUR, S.A
Corporate address: Av. Alegries, 3. 17310 – Lloret de Mar
Telephone: 972 363 165
Fax: 972 367 750
NIF (Tax ID no.): A-17354333
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
LLORET CONVENTION BUREAU (LLORET FUTUR, S.A) has created this website in order to provide potential visitors to Lloret de Mar with official information on the city.
1. RESTRICTIONS OF USE
Access to this portal is free of charge and no subscription or registry is required in order to view it, except for the sections aimed at professionals.
Users must use the information contained in this portal in compliance with the applicable legislation in each case, respecting the intellectual property rights of LLORET CONVENTION BUREAU or third parties.
It is prohibited for users to carry out any action through the services made available byLLORET CONVENTION BUREAU that may damage or alter content, to hinder the proper running of the website, to cause technical problems of any kind, to transfer elements likely to contain computer viruses or that may damage, interfere with or intercept this website, either partially or in its entirety. It is also prohibited to interfere with or alter the e-mail accounts of other users.
Under no circumstances will LLORET CONVENTION BUREAU be held responsible for the improper use of this portal or of its content, or for the consequences that the said use may cause. It is permitted to print and download content from this website under the following conditions:
– The use of documents and graphics from this website will be solely and exclusively for personal information and it is not permitted to modify content.
– It is not permitted to reproduce or store content on other websites or in any other electronic service or system, whether public or private, without the written consent of LLORET TURISME.
– The use or presentation of the name or logotype of LLORET CONVENTION BUREAU without the written consent of LLORET CONVENTION BUREAU is not permitted.
– Part of this website contains material provided to LLORET CONVENTION BUREAU by third parties. The said third parties are responsible for ensuring that the material proposed to be included in this website is in compliance with national and international laws. LLORET CONVENTION BUREAU dose not guarantee the accuracy of this material and cannot be held responsible in any way for errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the said material or for any erroneous interpretation, loss, mishap, negligence or damage caused due to trusting in the material contained in this website. Neither can it be held responsible for any fault or alleged fault in the delivery of the services referred to herein or for the bankruptcy, winding up or ceasing of business of any company, natural person or firm referred to herein. The confirmation of the accuracy of the information must be the responsibility of the interested establishments.
– LLORET CONVETION BUREAU cannot be held responsible for any damage (including, without restrictions, damage due to loss of business or loss of profits) caused by any contract, grievance or other damage derived form the use or inability to use this website, or by any material contained herein, or by any action or decision taken as a result of the use of this website, or due to any other cause.
– LLORET CONVENTION BUREAU cannot be held responsible for the content of any website whose link is displayed on the LLORET CONVENTION BUREAU website. The said links are provided for Users’ convenience and always on an “it is so” basis with no explicit or implicit guarantee regarding the information contained by them.
2. RESTRICTION OF RESPONSIBILITY
LLORET TURISME does not guarantee the functioning of its pages or that their content is complete, exact or reliable at all times. LLORET CONVENTION BUREAU reserves the right to modify the content of this website and the General Conditions of Access at any time and with no prior notice.
In the event of carrying out operations for the maintenance, repair, updating or improvement of the services, LLORET CONVENTION BUREAU reserves the right to suspend access to the present website temporarily and with no need to give prior notice. It also reserves the right to provide or cancel the services, notwithstanding the fact that it will attempt to inform users of any such situation, circumstances permitting.
As such, it cannot be held responsible for damage of any nature caused by the lack of availability or continuity of the functioning of the website, of its services and of any use that users may have made of the present website.
3. OTHER CONDITIONS
The present General Conditions of Use and all the relationships established between users and LLORET CONVENTION BUREAU will be governed by Spanish legislation. The use of the website implies the acceptance of the above General Conditions of Use.
This page has been created and developed by LLORET CONVENTION BUREAU.
Please direct any queries to LLORET TURISME by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by telephone on 972 373 165